Are you looking to cook delicious and well-cooked meat with stylish grill marks found on most restaurant-prepared ones? Do you enjoy eating baked vegetables and are looking to prepare your own in the comfort of your home?
Purchase one of the top 34 brands listed on this review for the best experience. They are professional-grade, made of durable, rust resistant, and non-stick materials, and are perfect for cooking several types of foods.
- Lodge Cast Iron Skillet, 3.5-inch
- Yukon Glory 3-Piece Mini BBQ Grill Baskets Accessory Set for Grilling Vegetables, Chicken Pieces etc
- Cast Iron Pizza Pan – 14 Inch – Evenly Bakes and Heats Your Pizza – Works with all kinds of ovens – Strong handles and a small lip to avoid spills and mess
- VonShef Black Pre-seasoned Cast Iron 9″ Griddle Grill Pan
- Calphalon 1873980 Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Grill/Griddle Combo, Black
- GreenPan Padova 11″ Ceramic Non-Stick Round Grill Pan with 2 Side Handles, Light Blue
- Curtis Stone DuraPan Nonstick Double-Burner Grill Pan with 10 Recipe Cards – Red
- Double Griddle Pan–Heavy Duty Aluminum Grill Skillet–Double Layer Non Stick Interior Coating–Large 19’’x11’’ Cooking Surface–For Electric & Gas Stovetop Burners–Outdoor & Indoor Use
- Emeril by All-Clad E96440 Pre-Seasoned Cast-Iron Square Grill Pan Fry Pan Cookware, 10-Inch, Black
- WaxonWare 11 Inch Non Stick Deep Square Grill Pan & Griddle With Marbellous (A 100% PFOA Free Coating Made In Germany)- For Steak, BBQ, Chicken, Fish, & Meat
- Kitchen + Home Stove Top Smokeless Grill Indoor BBQ, Stainless Steel with Double Coated Non Stick Surface
- Lodge P14P3 Seasoned Cast Iron Baking and Pizza Pan, 14 Inch
- Square Cast Iron 10 Inch Grill Skillet – Pre Seasoned Non Stick Big Frying Pan Cookware with Handle – For Home Cook & Bake Kitchen Grill, Oven, Stovetop & Outdoor by Royal Dutch Cast Iron 1815
- Circulon Genesis Hard-Anodized Nonstick 11-Inch Round Grill Pan
- SolSource Ceramic 12.5” Cast Aluminum Grill Pan with Lid
- Calphalon Contemporary Hard-Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Cookware, Panini Pan and Press, 13 3/4-inch, Black
- T-fal B36314 Specialty Nonstick Mini-Cheese Griddle Cookware, 6.5-Inch, Black
- Emeril Lagasse 62921 Dishwasher safe Nonstick Hard Anodized Fry Pan, 8″ ,Gray
- Charcoal Companion Porcelain-Coated Grilling Grid – CC3079
- Nuwave Precision Induction Cast Iron Grill With Oil Drip Tray
- IKEA – KONCIS Roasting pan with grill rack, stainless steel 16″X13″
- Non Stick Enamel Cast Iron Square Grill Pan, from BackCountry Chef, Timeless and Durable, Beautiful Forest Green
- Utopia Kitchen Reversible Cast Iron Grill Griddle, 17 x 10 inch
- Gibson Home 62412.01 Hummington 11-Inch Ceramic Non-Stick Square Grill Pan, Green
- Granite Ware 0513-2 Bake, Broil, and Grill Pan, 3-Piece Set
- Elizabeth Karmel’s Sizzlin’ Skillet Grill Pan and Vegetable Grill Basket, Stainless Steel, 11-Inch x 2.25-Inch
- Paula Deen Savannah Collection Aluminum Nonstick 11-1/4-Inch Deep Round Grill Pan, Red
- Norpro Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron 6.75 Inch Round Grill Pan
- Rachael Ray Cucina Hard-Anodized Nonstick 11-Inch Deep Square Grill Pan, Gray with Cranberry Red Handle
- Norpro Mini Cast Iron Panini Pan with Press
- Calphalon Contemporary Hard-Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Cookware, Square Griddle Pan, 11-inch, Black
- Weber Style 6435 Professional-Grade Grill Pan
- Weber Style 6434 Professional-Grade Vegetable Basket
- Lodge L5HS3 5-Piece Pre-Seasoned Cast-Iron Cookware Set
Washing is an essential process in our homes that is done to maintain high standards of cleanliness. When we talk about the kitchen as a whole, there are many equipment and utensils that are included. In this article, we going to deal with how to clean a grill pan.
Actually, a grill pan provides the best way ever to compete with the experience of outdoor grilling for those of us who reside in apartments and are not able to cook outside.
How to Clean a Grill Pan – The Best Way
- You are told that before you start cleaning the grill pan you are supposed to ensure that you protect the clothes you are wearing since it is one messy task and also wear gloves especially the rubber ones.
You are also required to have the following a wire wool for those who do not have that can use a stiff brush, a sponge that will be used for scrubbing, an oven cleaner only if the label says that it is safe to use it on your grill and lastly a washing liquid.
- You are required to fast boil water till it gets very hot. Then after that, you pour the hot in the sink and add the washing liquid like for example morning fresh then you put the grill pan in the hot water.
- After putting the grill pan on the hot water you are then required to soak it for a couple of minutes let us say about 15 to 30 minutes till the food on the grill loosens up or comes out. It might take more or fewer minutes depending on the food that was cooked on the pan.
- Once you see that all the crusted on food has come off completely, you use a stiff brush or a wire wool to scrub off everything on the grill pan mostly along the ridges till there is no food residue left on it.
- After cleaning the inner side of the grill pan, you then turn the grill over so that you can be able to clean the reverse side of it.
- When you are done cleaning both the inside and the outside sides of the grill pan, you then rinse the grill with cold clean water to freshen it up the wipe it using a wiping towel.
- Sometimes it might be quite of a long process to soak the grill pan in hot water. There is another way in which you can clean your grill and it includes;
- Placing the grill pan on a surface that is very much protected.
Before continuing with the procedure, you first read the instructions that are written on the label, then spray along the grill an oven cleaner like the cif and wait for it to get effective. You are then asked to study carefully the directions given on the label to avoid any accidents that might be cause due to the lack of putting to considerations the necessary precautions given.
- With the use of a sponge, scrub off the oven cleaner completely and also any loose food residue that might have been left on it.
- After ensuring that there are no more food residue on the grill, you then rinse the grill under running clean cold water thoroughly. After cleaning the inner side of the grill, you then turn it over and repeat steps 2 to 4 carefully.
- Any type of grill pan that is designed for any other use can be cleaned exactly by using the steps above. It is advised that you clean your grill pan once in a month at least if you use it more than once.