There are 20 of the best wall stickers under 700$ that I reviewed for you, enjoy!
1) Prepasted wallpaper high quality full wall size mural from a photo of: Old World Map | 2) Prepasted robust wallpaper mural from a photo of: Fun World Map | 3) Prepasted robust wallpaper mural from a Photo of: Asian Bamboo Forest | 4) Prepasted wallpaper high quality mural from a photo of: Waiting for Wind | 5) Prepasted wallpaper high quality mural from a photo of:a Hiking Trail | 6) Prepasted wallpaper high quality mural from a photo of A Peaceful Japanese Garden and Bonsai Tree | 7) Prepasted robust wallpaper mural from a high res photo of:Concrete Wall | 8) Pop and Lolli Extra Large Iconic Cultural World Map Wall Decals | 9) Academia Maps – World Map Wall Mural | 10) Prepasted wallpaper hifgh quality full wall size mural from a photo of: Bluebell Forest | 11) York Wallcoverings MP4910M View with Palm Trees | 12) Lqwx Customized 3D Wallpaper 3D Tv Wall Paper Murals | 13) Designed Medallion Marble Mosaic Stone Art Tiles Hand Made Wall Floor Decor | 14) Pelikan Religious Medallion Symbol | 15) Virgin of Guadalupe pattern 1700 year Tile Mural Kitchen Bathroom Wall | 16) Kids on Tree Swing Home Wall Art Sticker Decal | 17) Walls of the Wild Palm Tree Tropical Bird Sticker Murals Collection Wall | 18) Uttermost 7071 Harmony Metal Wall Art | 19) Pure Art Blue Desire Metal Wall Art | 20) Iron Werks Doodles Wall Sculpture |
- If your walls are freshly painted please wait at least 3 weeks until the paint has thoroughly dried.
- If you are not sure if your wall will hold the wall sticker, feel free to request a free sample wall sticker to test your wall.
- Most of our wall stickers can be used individually. Just cut out individual elements using scissors.
- It is easier to apply a large wall sticker with the help of another preson.
- When storing a wall sticker make sure it is placed in a clean and dry area in temperature between 10° C and 25° C. Do not keep the wall stickers longer than 6 weeks.
- Unroll the wall stickers, keeping them rolled up can lead to air bubbles.
- During shipping air-bubbles might appear between the backing paper and application foil. This has no effect on the quality of the sticker once it is applied.
Smooth out the backing paper using your hands or a plastic squeegee to ensure the sticker adheres to the transparent application foil.
Carefully remove the backing paper at a flat angle ensuring the sticker remains on the application foil.
Affix the wall sticker to the desired location with the adhesive side facing the surface.
Smooth out the application foil using your hands or a plastic squeegee.
Please pay special attention to the edges and small details!
Carefully peel off the application foil at a flat angle.
Please peel slowly….
If some parts do not stick to the wall properly press them on with your fingers or a squeegee.
Completely remove the application foil.
Now press on your new wall sticker firmly using a towel or a lint-free cloth.