With so many great Traeger grills on the market it can be hard to decide which one best suits your needs. To help make your decision easier our BBQ experts have compiled a best-of-the-best list. These high-end Traeger grills are our favorites when it comes to price and performance. It’s time to get cooking with the best Traeger grills of 2017!
- Traeger BAC362 22 Series Folding Shelf
- 6-n-1 Portable Tabletop Pellet Grill 173-sq-in
- Traeger Lil Tex Elite 22 Pellet Grill
- Traeger Pellet Grills BAC236 Digital Kit Thermometer
- Traeger Pellet Grills BAC364 34 Series 14″L x 39″W x 2″H Bottom Grill Shelf
- Traeger TFB65LZBC Texas Elite 34 Series Wood Pellet Grill, Black and Bronze
- Traeger BAC379 22 Series Full Length Grill Cover
- Traeger BAC363 34 Series Folding Shelf
- Traeger TFB29LZA Junior Elite Grill
- Traeger Pellet Grills TFB30LUB Natural Organic 19.5K BTU Pellet Grill
- Traeger TFT17LLA PTG+ Wood Pellet Grill, Black (15-Inch)
- Traeger TFB42LZBC Lil’ Tex Elite 22 Wood Pellet Grill
- Traeger TFB30LZB Tailgater 20 Series Freestanding Grill, Bronze
- Traeger Pro Series 22 Wood Pellet Grill, Bronze
- Grill Tailgater Pro Blue
- Traeger Pellet Grills BBQ155.01 19.5K BTU Pellet Grill
Traeger company is well-known in the grilling and smoking industry. They have manufactured and introduced in the market the very first grill in 1990s.
The company name is associated to quality, dependability and durability.
Due to market-wide demands, they decided to produce in wide scale to meet the demands of the consumers.
There are several reasons why you should choose Traeger grills such as healthy cooking, versatility, taste and safety.
What Are the Best Features of a Traeger Grills?
This is one of the best features of Traeger grills. The digital thermostat spares you from attending to it most of your time. Once you have set the required temperature, all you have to do is to wait until the meat is done.
Easy to start
Using the Traeger grills is very easy and convenient. It’s also safe to start as you need not use gas or lighter fluid. By using the electric ignition, you can start the grill easily.
Putting up the grills together is never an issue. As soon as you receive the product you should read the manual and familiarize the instructions. You can assemble the unit quickly on your own.
Choosing the right smoker or grill that would work best for you is quiet challenging. You need to ponder several factors including the features.
The Traeger Pellet Grills BBQ155.01 19.5K BTU Pellet Grill is perfect for small family sizes. On the other hand, the Traeger Junior Elite is perfect for both home kitchen use and even for restaurant use.
In terms of versatility, positive points are given to Traeger Junior Elite as it can be used for grilling, smoking, roasting, braising, barbecue and even baking. It’s also perfect for outdoor cooking such as in your lawn or patio.
Both products feature temperature management system. Thus, you can expect for best results. In terms of price, the Traeger Junior is cheaper than the Traeger Pellets Grill.
Considering all the information discussed above, we can say that this product is worth buying. It gives you the opportunity to make your own smoked or grilled meals. In fact, many users have given positive reviews and high ratings about this product as they are satisfied with its performance.
Considering the reviews given by customers, we can say that some were satisfied about how the Traeger Junior Elite grills work. However, many customers were also disappointed after using the grill for a couple of time.