There are 20 of the best floating shelves under 50$ that I reviewed for you, enjoy!
1) Blomus Duo Glass Shelf | 2) Cardinal Floating Glass Shelf | 3) Dolle Lightweight SUMO White MEDIA Shelf | 4) Kiera Grace Kian Wall Shelf with 5 Pegs | 5) Kate and Laurel Boxx Wood Planter Floating Wall Shelf | 6) Kiera Grace Noto Black Wall Shelf with Chalkboard Feature | 7) Photo Shelf – Solid Cherry Picture Ledge & Photo Ledge | 8) Spancraft Glass Peacock Glass Shelf | 9) Naiture Diagonal Edge Floating Wall Shelf | 10) Shabby Elegance Country Cottage Whitewashed Wall Shelf | 11) WELLAND Houston Floating Wall Shelf Display Floating Shelf | 12) WALLNITURE Kitchen Storage Wine Rack Wooden | 13) BarnwoodUSA | Farmhouse Staggered Wall Shelf | 14) Distressed Barnwood Floating Shelf Rack | 15) WELLAND Vista Floating Picture Ledge Display Wall Shelf | 16) Umbra Cubist Floating Shelf | 17) Rustic Torched Wood Wall Mounted Display Floating Shelves | 18) Sonax CS-2180 Component Wall Shelf | 19) WELLAND Set of 2 (6″ Depth) Picture Ledge, Ledge Shelf | 20) del Hutson Designs Rustic Luxe Floating Shelves |
No matter what is the size of your home, it does need a shelving system to keep books and other knick-knacks in order which are otherwise strewn about on a floor or lie neglected in an attic. Shelving also turn an unusable space into an area enriched with design and style.
This guide will help you take a sneak peek in to the type of shelves available in the market.
Fixed Bracket Shelving:
- Bracket shelving, also called as suspension shelving is easy to install.
- They are made up of individual brackets that can be used as stand-alone shelving or in combination of additional brackets to form a multi-unit shelving system.
- The materials used in fixed brackets are usually metal and wood.
- They are attached directly to a wall and are supported by plastic or metal shelf pins.
- Depending on the quality, fixed brackets shelf can range from INR 500 – INR 30,000.
- To solve the space problem in your home, add a well-planned, built-in storage in your home.
- The pieces can include drawers, cabinetry and shelving to store items, manage clutter, and hide items that are not in use.
- Lighting can also be easily integrated into the built-in shelving which will add ambience to the room
- The built-in shelf usually starts from INR 10,000.
- Floating shelf is the perfect solution if you have space problems. They are beautiful and functional. They organise things well while maintaining the classy look of your home.
- Opt for Marble or Granite shelf in Kitchen. While Wooden Floating Shelves in Living Rooms and Glass Floating Shelves in Bedroom or Bathroom.
- Moreover, the installation process of floating shelves is easy.
- The cost of floating shelves starts from INR 1000.
- A corner shelf allows you to utilize the available living space smartly.
- It can be installed virtually in any room – bathroom, bedroom and living room.
- Corners that are too narrow to be used for something else may become a display for your travel souvenirs, art objects or exotic flowers. Corner shelf can also accommodate books, candles, family photos and lamps effectively.
- As per the designing and quality preferences, the cost of floating shelves starts from INR 800.
Free Standing Shelving:
- Free standing shelving is ideal for both – storage and display purposes.
- They are portable and can be shifted to any area.
- These units come in an array of heights and widths.
Shelves can provide function, design, and organization to a room. The key to making the most of your shelves is to determine how they will be used and where they will be located. After that, you can spend time picking the best shelves to decorate and display your items.